Today on The Philosopher’s Table we are talking about the importance of getting together with friends, family and loved ones over the holidays. It is important especially during this time of year because if you are a student like me it is hard to see family and friends from home because of expenses and time restraints. It is also important because during the holiday season it gives people the time to take a break, relax and regroup with people that you love and care about. It gives you a chance to catch up with old friends over good food and warmth in a joyful and happy atmosphere. This season say thank you to your loved ones, friends and family members. Click the link below to listen to today’s episode.
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone.
Here is today’s set list if you enjoyed what you listened to.
- Kenya – Dylan Menzie
- Don’t Ya – The Jessica Stuart Few
- Ain’t That The Truth – Matt Mays
- I will Love you – David Myles
- Life is Beautiful – Lucy Kaplansky
- Freedom – Rose Cousins
- Hold On – Catherine MacLellan
- Home – Madison Violet
- Lover Girl – Caroline Herring
- Christmas Time Is Here – Daniela Andrade