On The Philosopher’s Table, I celebrated mother’s day (a little late, I know) by talking about why I love my mom and what she has taught me through her example. She taught me how to be strong and to work hard even in the darkest of places by looking after the family garden and her kin. She is a role model of mine that I respect and love. Click on the link to find out the details.
Here is the music list!
- Fingerprints – HIATUS KAYOTE
- St-John Morning Blues – MARTIN GOYETTE
- Left Me (ft. Odile Myrtil) – OURI
- Electric Love – SERENA RYDER
- Nighthawks- WHITEHORSE
- For The Watch – THREE THOUSAND DOLLAR CARPETS
- Try – ESCONDIDO
- Sweet Swing – FAMILY HAHAS
- Mother to Child – FLORA CASH